Recycling and Transfer Station
C384 7th Concession Road
|Monday to Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
- New Year's Day
- Easter Monday
- St. John the Baptist - June 24
- Canada Day - July 1st
- Labour Day
- Thanksgiving Monday
- Christmas Day
- Boxing Day
Clarendon bags, for garbage only, $15 for 100, sold at Clarendon Council Hall and the Transfer Station.
RECYCLING: We thank you for recycling, a reminder that the recycling must be clean before putting in the recycling bins.
As of August 1st, 2014 heavy household waste for Clarendon ratepayers will be accepted at the Tom Orr Transfer Station every working day. Regular household garbage will continue to be placed in Clarendon identified bags and large household waste will require a Clarendon address and I.D. for these items to be left at the Transfer Station at no additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a bin just inside the gate for garbage to be left after hours. Only regular garbage may be disposed of in this way. Heavy household garbage will need to be brought during regular working hours of the Transfer Station.
- Household waste in Clarendon Bags
- Household recycling (separated)
- Steel, paint, batteries
- Furniture (couches, mattresses, tables, chairs, etc.)
- Clothing, toys, etc.
- Construction or Demolition debris
- Commercial waste (includes farm waste)
- Recreational equipment (boats, trailers, etc)
Disposal of above mentioned material is paid for separately by weight at the transfer station
* Various sizes of waste containers available for private waste collection (price includes delivery and disposal).